- MAXPRO® offers five gas boosters in the single acting - single stage configuration.
- These booster models include the DLE2-1, DLE5-1, DLE15-1, DLE30-1 and DLE75-1.
- Single stage - single acting boosters are the smallest and lightest of the Maximator® family, yet capable of output pressures up to 10,000 psi.
- Double acting - single stage gas boosters provide twice the delivery flows of single acting boosters at a more constant output.
- Double acting - single stage models include DLE2, DLE5, DLE15, DLE30 and DLE75.
- For high pressure applications or where air drive pressure is low MAXPRO® offers three double acting - single stage boosters with a double air head.
- These models include the DLE15-2, DLE30-2 and DLE75-2.
- MAXPRO® offers six models in single air head, double acting - two stage configuration.
- These boosters include the DLE2-5, DLE5-15, DLE5-30, DLE15-30, DLE15-75 and DLE30-75.
- These boosters are ideal for low gas supply pressures such as salvaging bottled gas or boosting pressures from a nitrogen generator.
- For the greatest combination of pressure and compression ratios the double acting-two stage - double air head models are ideal.
- There are six double air head - two stage boosters, DLE5-30-2, DLE15-30-2, DLE15-75-2, DLE30-75-2, DLE30-75-2-25 and DLE30-75-2-30.
- These boosters provide maximum flow in low air drive and gas supply pressure conditions.
Maximator® gas boosters are an excellent alternative to high pressure stationary type compressors. These boosters offer a compact, lightweight design that requires no electrical power or lubrication, thereby providing a more flexible and efficient source for delivering high pressure gas.
For the greatest combination of pressure and compression ratios, the Ultra-High pressure triple air head models are ideal.
All MAXPRO® gas boosters are available with an optional air control unit (ACP). This package consists of an air filter, regulator with gauge, shutoff valve and necessary fittings and hose for plumbing unregulated pilot port.
Dry Air Spool for extreme cycling.