- Can be used to shut off Maximator® pumps, air amplifiers and gas boosters, with pilot ports, by controlling the pneumatic signal to the air pilot line. Allows the pump, amplifier or booster to operate at maximum air drive pressure, achieving the desired outlet pressure as rapidly as possible with little overshoot.
- Ideal for use as an on/off control device for air operated actuators and pilot operated valves in process control applications.
- Replaces electrical switches in hazardous liquid or gas services.
- Precise and repeatable control of outlet pressure.
- Senses gas or liquid pressures.
- Externally adjustable under pressure.
- Reliable and easy to install.
Maxpro Technologies introduces an electronic pressure logger to simplify the recording of testing data.
The unit is designed to digitally record pressure during tests, complementing Maxpro pump and booster packaged power systems as well as other types of power systems.
- High pressure loggers are useful in any industry that has need for an easy, accurate way to record pressure tests.
- The complete Pressure Logger comes with a pressure transducer, 2 pre-formatted jump drives and instructions, including step by step instructions on how to create customized test reports.
Consisting of a filter, regulator with gauge, shut-off valve and required fittings.
Carbon Steel, ASME Certified
Available from MAXPRO®, Maximator® offers a spool seal option for use with dry air or nitrogen and other server operating conditions
For severe duty service
In applications where very dry air or nitrogen is used to drive Maximator® pumps or boosters there is a new spool seal option available to provide longer duty between maintenance.
This Dry Air Spool (DAS) option should be considered for extreme operating conditions involving air or gas drive mediums below 0ºF. dew point, and similarly, very cold climate applications (-40ºC).
This new design can be retrofitted to existing pumps and boosters as it only involves the spool, spool sleeve, and seals. The spool block rains the same. be sure to use an appropriate tool to pull the spool sleeve Minimum air drive with this option is 30 psig.
To order with a pump simply add - DAS to model number. To retrofit to an existing pump, order "Dry Air Spool" and specify the pump model and serial number.
- Accuracy within ± 0.5% of full range
- All gauges are panel mount style
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel Case
- 316 Stainless Steel wetted parts
- Laminated safety glass lens
- Gauges come standard with blow-out relief grommet
- Gauges are glycerin filled when shipped
To order: add suffix to pump PN e.g.. PP012-CCW
Alloy Steel with nickel plating, double ended 1/4" high pressure inlet/outlet connections.
This timer provides a method to alternate demands on dual pump, booster or air amplifier applications when the equipment is in continuous duty.
The timer allows the two units to alternate by cycling on/off every 20-30 minutes. This will extend the life of the equipment by letting the units cool between service cycles. The timer device includes:
- NEMA 12 enclosure (4 x 6 x 4) with timer, on/off switch, 8’ power cord (120 VAC), two 8’ solenoid cables
- Two 1/4" normally closed solenoids, 120 VAC
- Necessary fittings to install the solenoids into the pilot lines of the pumps, boosters or amplifiers.
POLYLUB GA 352 P is an aluminum complex thickened with grease incorporating a semi synthetic base oil. This special grease shows good adhesion as well as excellent resistance to cold and hot water. It has been authorized by FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) for use as USDA H2 lubricant in the food-processing industry.
POLYLUB GA 352 is used for the lubrication of rolling and plain bearings, racks, cylinder guides, pneumatic cylinders, load rollers and slideways.
POLYLUB GA 352 is sold in a 1 kg can (Part Number 3999.0151) or a 0.5 ounce cup (Part Number MT-LUBR). The 0.5 ounce cup is sufficient for one to two complete rebuilds.
The safety of your personnel is the highest priority. MAXPRO® South presents the Safety Lock System. The MAXPRO® South Safety Lock System features several reasonably priced, easy to use safety measures that can be added to your test site. With Maxpro’s extensive experience in the high pressure industry, we have defined and simplified safety door packages that are easily tailored to your test bunker, pit, enclosure, or chamber, with or without man-doors, garage doors, and access covers.
The MAXPRO® South Safety Lock System utilizes a horn and optional warning light to signal. The system utilizes up to three electromagnetic locks on a single chamber to secure the testing facility. When subjects and plumbing are under pressure, personnel WILL be safe!
Pressure transducers provide the controller with constant real-time pressure conditions within the danger zone. The controller is capable of powering as many as three electromagnetic locks on a single chamber. Depending on the pressurization status (status lights provided on the control panel), flashing light outputs and optional audible alarms are activated, as well as the magnetic locks monitored and appropriately energized. An E-Stop is provided to immediately abort the test at any time an operator observes a problem.
With the very affordable, budget friendly Maxpro® South Safety Lock System, you CAN afford to be safe! Please give us call. We will be happy to quote a system correctly tailored for the safe operation of your system. Custom configurations are available. Installation is also available. Contact us today to learn more about our standard and custom configurations!