Electric Actuator Features:
- Electric actuators are designed to be used with 2-way & 3-way style ball valves for remote operation
- Actuators will accept a wide range of single phase input voltages from 12 to 240 volts DC or AC current
- Optional limit switches with visual indication available
- Manual override option is standard
- Actuators are made with polyamide material, which provides good corrosion resistance
- Actuator operating temperature: -0° to 160° F
- Opening & closing time is less than ten seconds with 90° actuator.
Select the basic manual valve from the appropriate Ball Valve section, then add the actuator suffix to the end of the manual valve catalog number.
- EL - Electric Actuator, lower voltage, 12-48 Volts AC or DC
- EH - Electric Actuator, higher voltage, 80-240 Volts AC or DC