- Can be used to shut off MAXIMATOR pumps, air amplifiers and gas boosters, with pilot ports, by controlling the pneumatic signal to the air pilot line. Allows the pump, amplifier or booster to operate at maximum air drive pressure, achieving the desired outlet pressure as rapidly as possible with little overshoot.
- Ideal for use as an on/off control device for air operated actuators and pilot operated valves in process control applications.
- Replaces electrical switches in hazardous liquid or gas services.
- Precise and repeatable control of outlet pressure.
- Senses gas or liquid pressures.
- Externally adjustable under pressure.
- Reliable and easy to install.
Adjustable Pressures from 1,000 to 25,000 PSI
MT10RV and MT25RV High Pressure Adjustable Relief Valves
- Gas or liquid
- Stainless steel
- Externally adjustable
- Can be mounted in line
Relief valves are designed to protect systems and components against over-pressure both for gas high pressure systems and liquid high pressure systems.
Maxpro Technologies introduces an electronic pressure logger to simplify the recording of testing data.
The unit is designed to digitally record pressure during tests, complementing Maxpro pump and booster packaged power systems as well as other types of power systems.
- High pressure loggers are useful in any industry that has need for an easy, accurate way to record pressure tests.
- The complete Pressure Logger comes with a pressure transducer, 2 pre-formatted jump drives and instructions, including step by step instructions on how to create customized test reports.
- The most common pressure data loggers come in the following pressures, but custom pressure loggers are available: MTPL-1-10000-02 - MTPL-1-20000-02 - MTPL-1-30000-02 - MTPL-1-60000-02. Data loggers can record pressures much lower than 10,000 psi as well.
Carbon Steel, ASME Certified
Consisting of a filter, regulator with gauge, shut-off valve and required fittings
To order: add suffix to pump PN e.g.. PP012-CCW
Alloy Steel with nickel plating, double ended 1/4" high pressure inlet/outlet connections
This timer provides a method to alternate demands on dual pump, booster or air amplifier applications when the equipment is in continuous duty.
The timer allows the two units to alternate by cycling on/off every 20-30 minutes. This will extend the life of the equipment by letting the units cool between service cycles. The timer device includes:
- NEMA 12 enclosure (4 x 6 x 4) with timer, on/off switch, 8’ power cord (120 VAC), two 8’ solenoid cables
- Two 1/4" normally closed solenoids, 120 VAC
- Necessary fittings to install the solenoids into the pilot lines of the pumps, boosters or amplifiers.
POLYLUB GA 352 P is an aluminum complex thickened with grease incororating a semi synthetic base oil. This special grease shows good adhesion as well as excellent resistance to cold and hot water. I has been authorized by FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) for use as USDA H2 lubricant in the food-processing industry.
POLYLUB GA 352 is used for the lubrication of rolling and plain bearings, racks, cylinder guides, pneumatic cylinders, load rollers and slideways.
POLYLUB GA 352 is sold in a 1 kg can (Part Number 3999.0151) or a .5 ounce cup (Part Number MT-LUBR). The .5 ounce cup is sufficient for one to two complete rebuilds.