The Coning and Threading Machine is mounted on an industrial duty mobile cart which offers convenient and generous tool storage and a large chip collection/cutting oil system.
- Requires less operator training.
See the video of the Coning and Threading Machine in action here!
- Overall operation time is faster than other competitive machines.
- Selector knob allows the operator to “dial in” the tubing size to be coned and threaded. This automatically sets the correct thread length for faster set up.
- Coning blades are easily installed and manufactured from high quality hardened tool steel for long service life.
- Both coning and threading are done in sequential operations controlled by the single lever with handwheel assist. No need to remove the tube for each operation once tightened into the collet.
- Capable of 4” straight length coning and threading operation 1/4” OD thru 1” medium and high pressure tubing.
- Die head resets automatically after threading during the full retract stroke
- Safe operation - fully enclosed cabinet eliminates pinch points and the plexiglas cover protects the operator from cutting oil and metal chips.
- Cutting oil is filtered and returned to reservoir
- Removable chip drum for easy cleanup, with locking lid for secure, no mess shipping
- Overall Dimensions 31” W x 19” D x 44” H.
- Weight: 645 lbs. Shipping Weight: 847 lbs.
- Available for lease or purchase