The MAXPRO Pressure Logger is designed to simplify recording test data generated by MAXPRO Liquid Pump and Gas Booster packaged systems. The Pressure Logger is useful in any industry requiring an easy and accurate way to record pressure tests.
The Pressure Logger includes a pressure transducer, two preformatted jump drives and easy to follow instructions for creating customized test reports.
The MAXPRO Pressure Logger provides both real time observation and data log solution for high pressure measurement applications. The instrument allows the user to view pressure digitally as well as on a trend line while archiving the pressure data. The pressure data can be exported using a USB thumb drive or via the ethernet port. The Pressure Logger also includes an instant report feature which generates the report file automatically. The Pressure Logger is designed to complement MAXPRO Liquid Pump and Gas Booster packaged systems as well as other types of power systems.
Pressure Loggers are useful in any industry that requires an easy and accurate way to record pressure tests. The Pressure Logger comes complete with a pressure transducer, two preformatted jump drives and easy to follow instructions for creating customized test reports.
Pressure Logger Features:
- 7” Color Touch Screen
- Instant Test Report
- USB Memory Port
- Ethernet Port
- 120V 60HZ or 230V 50/60Hz
- Digital indication of real time and peak pressure
- Trending on screen
- Data Storage for import into spreadsheets or test report
- Auto Peak Reset
- Pressure ranges available from 0-100 psi to 0-100,000 psi
Available Options Include:
- Wireless keyboard for east of entering test information
- Additional inputs, pressure and/or temperature sensing, up to ten total
- Thermocouple & RTD Temperature Sensors