Maxpro® hydraulic driven, multimedia intensifiers are a great way to increase the pressure of liquids or gases when compressed air is not available or is not the preferred power source. Maxpro® hydraulic intensifiers are both energy efficient and 100% duty rated. Dial in the intensifier for unmatched process control through the user-friendly touch screen interface.
Is this machine part of a larger system? No problem, Maxpro® intensifiers are prewired to integrate with your existing process controls.
Maxpro® intensifiers are fully capable of operating as a standalone piece of equipment complete with automated process controls and diagnostics for worry free operation. Maxpro® intensifiers come completely assembled, tested and ready to contribute to your productivity.
- 7.5 HP multimedia intensifier suitable for liquids and inert gases
- 5,000 psig maximum operating pressure
- 7 inch touch screen for process optimization and real time digital read out
- Variable outlet flow from 0-100% (Maximum flow rates are application specific)
- 100% duty rated
- Oil free non-lubricated pistons
- Liquid cooled hydraulics and high pressure barrels
- Simple design for ease of operation and maintenance
- Single stage double acting intensifier
- 33 in3 process displacement per cycle
- 15 cycles per minute maximum
- 5,000 psig maximum inlet and outlet pressures
- 300 psig minimum inlet for gas compression
- Hydraulic to process pressure ratio of 1:2
- Process compression ratio 1:15
- Stainless steel construction on components contacting process media
- 1/4" FNPT media inlet and outlet connections
- 1/2" FNPT liquid coolant inlet and outlet connections
- 230/460 3Ø 60 Hz nominal voltage (additional power options available)
- 24 VDC isolated controls for machine integration