Pressures from 60 to 600,00 PSI
PP pumps are compact, lightweight and feature rugged construction. They are available as single acting with either single, double, or triple air drive heads and double acting with single air drive head.
Pressures from 165 to 60000 PSI
L pumps are available as single acting with either a single or double air drive head and double acting with single air drive head.
- L series pumps have stainless steel bodies and 17-4 plungers.
- All L pumps have UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) seals and Viton2 O-Rings (VE), except as noted.
- L series pumps come standard with a bottom or side inlet. For side inlet, add -S to catalog number.
- Air drive pressure range is 15-145 psi unless limited by outlet pressure.
- Air drive inlet is 1/2" FNPT.
- For air control option...add -ACP to catalog number.
- All L pumps come with an unregulated pilot port, 1/8" FNPT, in the top cap. This feature provides more accurate pressure in the top cap. This feature provides more accurate pressure control and is an ideal location for control instrumentation.
- All L pumps are available with a double air drive head. This doubles the pressure ratio of the pump, allowing the use of a lower ratio base pump, to provide higher flow rates. It is also used to achieve a given outlet pressure with less air drive pressure. Add -2 to the catalog number.
Pressures from 165 to 38425 PSI
L-D pumps are double acting versions of the workhorse L series pumps.
Pressures from 540 to 15225 PSI
GX pumps are high-flow pumps designed for rugged installations and built with environmental resistant materials. They are ideal for offshore applications with stainless steel wetted parts and corrosive resistant external components.