Packaged power systems are ideal for generating elevated hydraulic or water pressures, using only shop air, at a variety of locations throughout a facility. There are both custom and standard systems. Some are completely portable and require only a shop air line to operate if the reservoir option is selected.
A variety of pressure ranges are available to fit your specific requirements, from low pressures of 1,000 psi to high pressures of 60,000 psi. You may choose from a number of options to complete the test system best suited for your application.
Maxpro Technologies introduces an electronic pressure logger to simplify the recording of testing data. The most common data loggers come in the following pressures, but custom pressure loggers are available: MTPL-1-10000-02 - MTPL-1-20000-02 - MTPL-1-30000-02 - MTPL-1-60000-02.
The unit is designed to digitally record pressure during tests, complementing Maxpro pump and booster packaged power systems as well as other types of power systems.
- High pressure loggers are useful in any industry that has need for an easy, accurate way to record pressure tests.
- The complete Pressure Logger comes with a pressure transducer, 2 pre-formatted jump drives and instructions, including step by step instructions on how to create customized test reports.
- The most common pressure data loggers come in the following pressures, but custom pressure loggers are available: MTPL-1-10000-02 - MTPL-1-20000-02 - MTPL-1-30000-02 - MTPL-1-60000-02.
MAXPRO® gas booster systems provide a compact, portable source for increasing gas pressures. These air driven booster systems are shipped assembled and fully tested, ready for turn-key installation. As with standard boosters, the gas booster systems require no electrical power, providing safe and economical operation.
Gas booster systems are capable of compressing most gases including nitrogen, argon, helium and hydrogen up to 20,000 psi. Systems featuring special seals and cleaning can pressurize oxygen to 5,000 psi. All MAXPRO systems for use with hazardous gases are modified to ensure vent ports are piped to a common vent connection.
MAXPRO nitrogen gas booster packages offer an economical method of boosting nitrogen (or other select gases or air) gas pressure up to 4,400 psi. The package features a compact and lightweight arrangement that is turn-key and fully tested. No electrical power required, only a 75 psi shop air source is needed. Single and double acting boosters are available to meet flow rate requirements.
Our staff of fully trained engineers stands ready to help you choose the correct gas booster to meet your needs. The following list of applications are assisted by the addition of Gas Boosters and Gas Booster systems:
- Aircraft ground support: oxygen bottle charging, nitrogen shock and tire pressurization
- Automotive: air bag charging, brake, AC, and fuel system testing, H2 fuel cell charging, paint booth pressurization
- Low pressure gas reclaim from storage bottles
- Oxygen boosting
- Gas pressure and leak testing
- Chargin of accumulators
- Boosting gas pressures from nitrogen or oxygen generators
- Breathing air systems for scuba and fire department tanks
- Leak detection systems
- Low pressure autoclaving
- Plastic injection molding: high pressure N2 for gas assist (hollow) parts
- Commercial gas users and suppliers: boosting pressure of evaporated gas (from liquefied bulk storage)
- Diesel manufacturers and service shops: fuel injection system pressure testing
- Helium leak testing
- Semiconductor manufacturing: cleaning with high pressure argon
- Pharmaceutical: high pressure for product R & D
- High pressure nitrogen for foaming and insulation manufacturing (electrical and thermal)
- Laser cutting machines: pressurizing nitrogen for mirror chambers
- Spray metalizing: high pressure argon stream to prevent deposit oxidation
- Scavenging / recovery of hazardous or expensive gasses (examples are argon, high purity helium, and SF6)
- Stamping presses: nitrogen die cushions for deep drawing
- Beverage producers: boosting N2 and CO2 pressure cartridges and cannisters
- Paintball: Charging CO2 cartridges & cannisters
Typical Gases are air, nitrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, neon, argon, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, methane, ethylene and natural gas.
Small, lightweight and economical, MAXPRO® oxygen gas booster packages are ideal for aircraft and bottle filling applications. Requires only an air source for power (70 psi minimum) and an oxygen supply bottle that can be used to as low as 100 psi. These booster packages will achieve 1,800 psi or 2,000 psi outlet pressures. Single and double acting boosters are available to meet flow rate requirements
MAXPRO® Air Amplifier Systems are ideal for turn-key installation at work stations or machine centers to boost plant air pressure for tools or operation of pneumatic clamps, cylinders and other equipment. Several Air Amplifier systems are available as Rentals, give us a call if you need a system rental not shown.
These systems provide short-term high flow air or constant flow with reserve, at a constant regulated output pressure. Storage tank is per A.S.M.E. Code and CRN (Canada) and comes with a safety relief valve, drain valve and pressure gauge.
Each 200 psi and 250 psi system is also equipped with an inlet air filter and outlet pressure regulator with gauge, all mounted on a common base. The 500 psi and 600 psi systems are equipped with an inlet air filter and inlet air pressure regulator with gauge.
High pressure outlet regulator with gauge is available as an option (Add "-R" for a 1/4" FNPT regulator or "-1/2 R" for a 1/2" FNPT high flow regulator to system catalog number). MAXPRO® Air Amplifier Systems are available in a number of arrangements and custom designed units are also available to suit your specific flow and pressure requirements. Please consult factory.