(5) Packaged power systems are ideal for generating elevated hydraulic or water pressures, using only shop air, at a variety of locations throughout a facility. There are both custom and standard systems. Some are completely portable and require only a shop air line to operate if the reservoir option is selected.
A variety of pressure ranges are available to fit your specific requirements, from low pressures of 1,000 psi to high pressures of 60,000 psi. You may choose from a number of options to complete the test system best suited for your application.
(2) The Single and Dual Pressure Loggers simplify the recording of testing data. The unit is designed to digitally record pressure during tests, complementing Maxpro pump and booster packaged power systems as well as other types of power systems. Pressure loggers are useful in any industry that has need for an easy, accurate way to record pressure tests.The instrument allows the user to view pressure digitally as well as on a trend line while archiving the pressure data to a USB drive for transfer to a computer.
(17) MAXPRO® gas booster systems provide a compact, portable source for increasing gas pressures. These air driven booster systems are shipped assembled and fully tested, ready for turn-key installation. As with standard boosters, the gas booster systems require no electrical power, providing safe and economical operation. Gas booster systems are capable of compressing most gases including nitrogen, argon, helium and hydrogen up to 20,000 psi. Systems featuring special seals and cleaning can pressurize oxygen to 5,000 psi. All MAXPRO systems for use with hazardous gases are modified to ensure vent ports are piped to a common vent connection.
(8) MAXPRO® nitrogen gas booster packages offer an economical method of boosting nitrogen (or other select gases or air) gas pressure up to 4,400 psi. The package features a compact and lightweight arrangement that is turn-key and fully tested. No electrical power required, only a 75 psi shop air source is needed. Single and double acting boosters are available to meet flow rate requirements.
(3) Small, lightweight and economical, MAXPRO® oxygen gas booster packages are ideal for aircraft and bottle filling applications. Requires only an air source for power (70 psi minimum) and an oxygen supply bottle that can be used to as low as 100 psi. These booster packages will achieve 1,800 psi or 2,000 psi outlet pressures. Single and double acting boosters are available to meet flow rate requirements
(14) MAXPRO® Air Amplifier Systems are ideal for turn-key installation at work stations or machine centers to boost plant air pressure for tools or operation of pneumatic clamps, cylinders and other equipment. These systems provide short-term high flow air or constant flow with reserve, at a constant regulated output pressure. Storage tank is per A.S.M.E. Code and CRN (Canada) and comes with a safety relief valve, drain valve and pressure gauge. Each 200 psi and 250 psi system is also equipped with an inlet air filter and outlet pressure regulator with gauge, all mounted on a common base. The 500 psi and 600 psi systems are equipped with an inlet air filter and inlet air pressure regulator with gauge. High pressure outlet regulator with ...