MAXIMATOR medium pressure fittings are designed with the large
orifice for use with the 21V series medium pressure valves and
medium pressure tubing. All medium pressure fittings have coned and threaded type connections. Mounting holes are standard on all
elbows, tees, and crosses.
All medium pressure fittings are supplied with glands and collars. Refer to the adjacent chart for ordering any of the connection components individually. When using the plug, the collar is not needed.
(20) MAXIMATOR® anti-vibration collet gland assemblies are for use in applications where there could be extreme external mechanical vibrations or shock in tubing lines. These collet gland assemblies are interchangeable with the standard medium pressure coned and threaded tube connections. All anti-vibe assemblies come with baked on MOLY-coating.
(12) MAXIMATOR® offers a line of cold drawn thick wall tubing, with flow areas to compliment the large orifice medium pressure valves and fittings. This tubing is made under strict manufacturing and quality control standards and inspections, with dimensional tolerances to match the requirements of the medium pressure coned and threaded connections. The standard materials are 304 and 316 stainless steels. Other materials may be provided on special request, depending on the specific material, diameters and lengths.
(39) MAXIMATOR® offers a line of coned and threaded medium pressure tube nipples in a variety of lengths for all standard tube sizes. The coned and threaded medium pressure tube nipples are available in 316 stainless steel. They are also available in the 15,200 psi or 21,000 psi versions for the 9/16", 3/4" and 1" OD tube sizes. Special length coned and threaded nipples are available upon request.
(5) MAXIMATOR® safety head assemblies are used to provide over-pressure protection to high pressure systems. These safety head assemblies are to be used with the appropriate 1/4" angular rupture disc listed in the chart below.
(33) 1/4" angular seat rupture discs are designed to be used with the safety head assemblies that are shown above. Minimum rupture disc pressure ratings should be at least 110% of system operating pressure. The standard material is Inconel. The pressure ranges indicated in the table below are at room temperature (72°F). Other materials and pressure ranges are available upon request.