Maximator® gas boosters are an excellent alternative to high pressure stationary type compressors. These boosters offer a compact, lightweight design that requires no electrical power or lubrication, thereby providing a more flexible and efficient source for delivering high pressure gas.
Maximator® gas boosters will compress gases such as nitrogen and argon up to 21,750 psi, while oxygen can be compressed up to 5,000 psi using special seals and cleaning procedures. A wide variety of other gases can be compressed including hydrogen, natural gas, ethylene, nitrous oxide, neon, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and breathing air. Consult MAXPRO® for special seals, venting, or cleaning requirements for these gases.
In applications where high output pressures are required and the gas supply pressure is low, Maximator gas boosters can be operated in series. MAXPRO® supplies these booster combinations in 2,3 or 4 stage arrangements as complete packages. To achieve higher gas flows, two or more boosters can work in parallel as a unit Consult MAXPRO® for more information on these special applications.
MAXPRO Hydraulic Driven Gas Boosters are a great alternative to our MAXIMATOR Air Driven Booster line when higher flow rates, 100% duty use and customized control options are called for. Hydraulic Gas Boosters for the automotive industry or Hydraulic Gas Boosters for Super-critical extraction, Maxpro is committed to helping you with your application.
MAXPRO® gas booster systems provide a compact, portable source for increasing gas pressures. These air driven booster systems are shipped assembled and fully tested, ready for turn-key installation. As with standard boosters, the gas booster systems require no electrical power, providing safe and economical operation.
Several Gas Booster systems are available as Rentals, give us a call if you need a system rental not shown.
Gas booster systems are capable of compressing most gases including nitrogen, argon, helium and hydrogen up to 20,000 psi. Systems featuring special seals and cleaning can pressurize oxygen to 5,000 psi. All MAXPRO systems for use with hazardous gases are modified to ensure vent ports are piped to a common vent connection.
Our staff of fully trained engineers stands ready to help you choose the correct gas booster to meet your needs. The following list of applications are assisted by the addition of Gas Boosters and Gas Booster systems:
- Aircraft ground support: oxygen bottle charging, nitrogen shock and tire pressurization
- Automotive: air bag charging, brake, AC, and fuel system testing, H2 fuel cell charging, paint booth pressurization
- Low pressure gas reclaim from storage bottles
- Oxygen boosting
- Gas pressure and leak testing
- Charging of accumulators
- Boosting gas pressures from nitrogen or oxygen generators
- Breathing air systems for scuba and fire department tanks
- Leak detection systems
- Low pressure autoclaving
- Plastic injection molding: high pressure N2 for gas assist (hollow) parts
- Commercial gas users and suppliers: boosting pressure of evaporated gas (from liquefied bulk storage)
- Diesel manufacturers and service shops: fuel injection system pressure testing
- Helium leak testing
- Semiconductor manufacturing: cleaning with high pressure argon
- Pharmaceutical: high pressure for product R & D
- High pressure nitrogen for foaming and insulation manufacturing (electrical and thermal)
- Laser cutting machines: pressurizing nitrogen for mirror chambers
- Spray metalizing: high pressure argon stream to prevent deposit oxidation
- Scavenging / recovery of hazardous or expensive gasses (examples are argon, high purity helium, and SF6)
- Stamping presses: nitrogen die cushions for deep drawing
- Beverage producers: boosting N2 and CO2 pressure cartridges and cannisters
- Paintball: Charging CO2 cartridges & cannisters
Typical Gases are air, nitrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide, neon, argon, hydrogen, carbon monoxide, methane, ethylene and natural gas.